Thursday, November 15, 2007

Level Up!

I ate too many pretzels, tonite. Their effect is slowly wearing off now, and I can focus on writing this so that I may get to bed.

I stayed at class late tonight, and I talked to Gina for 2 hours after class. I don't know how it managed to be two hours, but it was a very intricate conversation. My level of respect has gone up a few notches because of it. It's not that I didn't respect Gina before, oh no. Gina is awesome! I have more respect because she thought nothing of it.
I don't feel like such a weirdo after talking to her. Well, maybe weirdo isn't the word. I don't feel like I am so alone in what I feel and believe. I always hoped there were others that see the same things, and feel the same things, but after discussing it tonight, I feel like I truly found another of my 'feather.'

So anyways, I am right here where I need to be, no if, ands, or buts about it. This is where I have been led. The Great Fate has guided me closer to balance, even though I am kicking myself for not listening sooner. I pray that I can become closer to the Great Force and make my way to the deeper channel of life, beyond any mental eddies. I want to keep my composure in the face of adversity, and have a greater faith in Karma. I don't ever want to be consumed by bitterness.
I don't think I'm doing bad for myself in the least bit. I'm definitely not fighting to stay positive in a negative environment. I'm grateful I don't have that to worry about.

So down the line, I am confident of all that has happened, and all that may still happen. I just have to meditate a little harder, and try to do it as much as I can, when I can. I want to be at that level that I saw in another human being tonight. I don't want to surpass it right now, I just want to be there.

That's it, that's all I have for my littler blurb right now. Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments: