Monday, December 10, 2007

And once there was a ...ummmm.... what?

Ahh, updates. Yes.

Everything has been going very well. Work is steady, the holidays are almost here, and things are a'happenin'.

"Come and see, come and see..."

Well, I had a lot to say before I started typing this, now it seems I haven't much but a bunch of buzzing in my head zzZZZzZzzZZzZzZZ

Tomorrow I plan on doing nothing. Nada, zip, zero, zilch. It's probably for the best. I feel as though Saturday's marathon took a little bit more energy out of me than I thought. Not to mention, I've been drinking a lot of water which can make me feel worse.
I need a hair cut, too. It's getting pretty shaggy on the ol' melon.

Alright, well that was pretty pointless. More to come, I hope. Adios!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yeah! Get a hair cut, ya hippie!

seriously...have a great holidays and a prosperous new year!

-Brian