Friday, December 14, 2007

Shining Shades of Ochre

Man, I just have to say, I love my job, I love my coworkers, and I love being around my friends and family. Seriously.
I was beginning to think that I disliked tattooing. Nope. I just disliked working around negative and manipulative people. I was beginning to think I was alone. Not at all. Karma visits all who risk indifference.
My family thought I was dying, and I almost did. I thought my life had been trapped by the fists of misfortune. No. It was to make sure I knew how to rise against all things that oppress me.
I am fortunate. I am fortunate for many things. I try to be grateful for all these things.

I am awake. I am right where I need to be. I do not doubt my conscious. I KNOW my intentions were right. My adversaries will whither in their own bitterness. I know I am better than that.

I haven't much time, but I'm glad I've made it this far. Good company can ward off the most vile of intent. That is my talisman for all things that oppress me. I am fortunate that it is a simple thing to come by in this world.

Well, that's all for now. It has been a long day, and the night will be short. Until next time....

No comments: